Friday, September 19, 2008

My Boyfriend

No matter what Symesy and i fight about, nothing has been able to tear us apart. Even when it's full on, we always make up. We sort things out without too much drama and everything turns out alright. So many people want us apart. And yet nothing they've tried so far has worked. If we are that strong and if we feel that strongly for each other, this could last for ages (which i have no problem with) Symesy's always there for me, whenever i need him. Whenever i'm down he's always there to pick me up. I love being around him because he's funny and is really good company. We get along so well. I can say whatever i want to him and he can say whatever he wants to me. We aren't embarrassed to say stupid things anymore. We've become so so close over the last 2 and a half months and it's been awesome. I love spending time with him and talking with him. He's the best boyfriend i've had. He's been so supportive about my problems like; my parents breaking up, family members passing away etc. Even when i cry on his shoulder, he's not embarrassed to say things or not give me a hug. He knows the right things to say to me to make me feel better. I love him so much!!!

No comments: