Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Death of a loved one

Have you ever been told that a loved one has only got till morning to live?? And have you been told by a person who isnt even in your family that the loved one has till morning to live?? I have. Just a few minutes ago. My mother didnt hasnt told me, my sister or my dad anything. She's known since this morning that my Pake only has till morning. Did it skip her mind to tell us?? Or did she keep it from us deliberatly? I'm honestly not game to askright now but you just wait till i talk to her again. It'll be abusive and it'll also be the last time i ever speak to her.
My Pake's dying :( He's leaving us and i had to find out by someone who isnt even part of the family. Although i could almost call her step sister. Nothing against her. I'm glad she told me, otherwise i might not have found out until he was actually gone :(

No comments: